King Midas is popularly remembered in Greek mythology for his ability to turn everything he touched into gold.
Same as King Midas, this plugin will give your website the gift of turning daily visitors count into cash, by using the Envato Affiliate Marketing System!
What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Hand of Midas – Envato Affiliate Money Generator Plugin is a breaking edge referral affiliate autoblogging plugin that uses the Envato Market API to turn your website into a money making machine!
You can automatically generate post with your referral links based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Latest items from: CodeCanyon, ThemeForest, AudioJungle, VideoHive, GraphicRiver, PhotoDune or 3DOcean (including their subcategories)
- Latest items from a specific user (based on user name)
- Popular items from Envato Marketplaces
- Featured items from Envato Marketplaces
- Random items from Envato Marketplaces
- Manual items by item ID
- Grouped post generation (more items in one post) ex post title: “Check out these 5 cool plugins from Envato Marketplace!” Example post
Other plugin features:
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments for the generated post
- automatically import existing comments from the Envato Marketplace item at post generation or manually import comments at user request
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- link hiding using Goo.gl link shortener
- automatically update generated posts
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- add referral ref=’username’ to all Envato related links in post content
- scheduled rule runs
You can use 4 types of shortcodes:
- The first will include an Envato Style Item Thumbnail with mouse-over popup with image, item name, item author name, price and category. Example page
- The second will generate an Envato Style card for an item (the first thing you see in the Envato Marketplace item screen – the one that has the item image and description – see live preview for details) Example page
- The third one will include all relevant information about an item Example page
- The fourth one will include all relevant information about an author Example page
Testing this plugin
- This blog is dedicated only to my items (my portfolio)! Try it out now!
- This other blog is fully dedicated to this plugin! It contains a wide variety of imported Envato Markeplaces items! Try it out now!
- Example which shows the ‘featured item Envato Style thumbnail’ shortcode
- Example which shows the ‘featured item Envato Style card’ shortcode
- Example which shows the ‘featured item’ shortcode
- Example which shows the ‘featured author’ shortcode
- ‘Grouped Items’ Post Example
PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
Just email me at email@example.com and I will respond as soon as I can.
Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-01-30
First version released!
Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-02-02
Added 3d preview button to 3DOcean items that support it Added manual 'Comment Import' button for every generated post Added rule running timeout manual setting support Minor fixes and enhancements
Are you already a customer?
If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 4.7 Tested!